Friday, December 16, 2016

Kick off 2017 with 16 EVO Courses for FREE!

"A man can do no more than he can."

I totally disagree with this proverb. If I do not have something, it is me who truly feels how much I need it. I do not talk about feelings only, but knowledge and skills as well. As a teacher, I am not always good at teaching all areas of English language. When I recognize my disability or lack, I work hard to improve that and prove to myself that I can do it. 

That's why you should look inside yourself from time to time to talk to the self and listen to your inner voice.

Try to be more positive
Start with the good points
Do not treat it so harshly
Find out what you lack
Discover new opportunities
Believe in yourself

Then, go and register for one of the EVO sessions below to get started your new year 2017 with a new perspective for teaching and the way you look at yourself. These sessions will begin on January 8- February 12, 2017. No skills are required to start your new journey of learning. You just need a computer with an internet access and some time to complete the tasks during these five-week courses.  To make it easy for you, here is a list of all the courses offered:

         Happy Learning!


No comments:

Post a Comment