One way to update your knowledge and skills as EFL teachers is to attend or watch webinars. This allows you to identify new topics, strategies, tips, tools and successful practices by other colleagues from different corners of the world.
Here are some websites that provide free webinars with e-certificates:
- edWeb: https://home.edweb.net/webinars/
- British Council Webinars: https://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/news-events/webinars
- Cambridge English Webinars: https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/teaching-english/resources-for-teachers/webinars/
- Oxford University Press Webinars: https://elt.oup.com/events
- National Geographic Learning Webinars: https://webinars.eltngl.com/
- American English Webinars: https://americanenglish.state.gov/ae-webinars
Kindly create your own account on these websites and register for upcoming webinars.
Enjoy learning and sharing!