Monday, April 28, 2014

How to Get your Visitors Comment on Google Sites!

https://sites.google.com/Google Sites is a fantastic platform that helps you to create fabulous customized websites in a short time. It also enables you to invite other people to collaborate and leave comments. However, when it comes to viewers and visitors, it provides users nothing. Public can only view the website and leave without saying anything.

That is why I decided to find a way which can be integrated in Google Sites.The two resources below helped me a lot to embed a discussion forum easily and let the conversation go on my site:


If you want to display the newest comment first, please check the second step in the second resource by @DrSteegle. You can also find a video that explains this in a very detailed way. To make it easy, here is the function you are going to use: 
=sort('Your Sheet Name'!A:C,1,FALSE). 

I applied this way to one of my Google Sites that I designed two years ago collaborating with 6 English teachers from 6 countries:

https://sites.google.com/site/dnleclickconnect/leave-comments

Let's try it!
If you need any help, please let me know.
All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment