In case you missed this webinar about some advanced tips of Canva; an amazingly simple tool for graphic design, here is all the stuff you need. In this webinar, Canva senior designer Poppie Pack presented some great techniques that can help you to get started your journey of creativity in the world of design. She played with colors, font, text spacing, some photo editing tools like brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, blur, x-process and vignette, and adding transparency.
These tips and tricks seem so simple, but they can add a tremendously fabulous touch on your posters. Below is a list of links that can make it easy for you to create your designs:
- Branding eBook: http://ow.ly/OcMy7
- The Design School: designschool.canva.com
- Blog post on free stock images:
- Blog post with Canva Shortcuts:
- A go-to site for creative inspiration: http://designspiration.net/
- Remix links for three designs:
High Line Hotel: https://www.canva.com/design/
Summer Jam Series: https://www.canva.com/design/
- A recording of the webinar:
- It is worth a try!