Thursday, June 1, 2023

How to Teach Story Writing?

Are you looking for a way to teach story writing to your primary, preparatory, or secondary school students? Look no further! In this video, I will share with you my proven method that has been a huge success in my secondary school classes before becoming a supervisor.

By the end of the video, you will be able to:

  1. identify the different parts of a story.
  2. analyze the elements of a story introduction.
  3. compose your own story using a given introduction. 

It's an easy-to-follow method that will help your students improve their writing skills and create engaging stories. In the video, I provide an example introduction, but please note that the word "called" can be removed or substituted. 

I am look forward to hearing about your experience using this method with your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment