As a teacher I can embed the glogs that I ask students to create in our class blog. The way to do this is very easy. After creating your glog by Glogster as I mentioned in the previous post, please follow these steps:
1. Scroll down to the end of the page. You will find the following box with a variety of features.
2. Click "Embed into your page".
3. Highlight the link and copy it.
4. Open your blog and create a new post.
5. Click "Edit HTML" Tab and paste the link you have copied.
6. Click "Compose" Tab to view your glog or complete your post.
7. Once you finish, click "Publish Post".
8. When you view your post, you will find your glog a little bit larger. You can make it smaller .by following the step below.
9. When you paste the link you have copied earlier in the "Edit HTML" window, please notice three things (Scale, Width & Height). You can change these values to make your glog smaller. For example:
Try these steps. If there is any problem, please let me know!